Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
AndiR
Rather interested
AndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle, Sony Ereader, Ipad & iPhone
Carrefour supermarkets start selling Ebook readers

Saw the PAPYRE 6.1 in the printed documents it leaves at everyones houses a few days ago.

I just checked up their website and it is also there.

http://www.carrefouronline.carrefour...temId=48539276

It comes with a 1gb SD card with 500 books on - in Spanish I guess.

I am away in Greece right now but will go and see what it has later in the week.
AndiR

Last edited by AndiR; 03-22-2009 at 06:43 PM.
AndiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Some more info....

- Almacena y lee los documentos que desees
- Reproduce MP3, JPEG, PDF, DOC, Html
- Pantalla 6" con tecnología E-ink (600 x 800 pixéles)
- Samsung Arm9 200 Mhz, SDRAM 32 Mb
- Cable USB 1.1, para actualización de contenidos
- Incluye tarjeta SD de 1 Gb con más de 500 libros
- Incluye funda
- Bateria recargable (hasta 10.000 páginas)
- Dimensiones: 184 x 125 x 9.9 mm
- Peso: 220 g

Agotado Temporalmente 269.00 €
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
AndiR
Rather interested
AndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enough

Available with 6 day wait for delivery

Not that I would want one...
As my 505 is working great
AndiR
Old 03-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiR View Post
Not that I would want one...
As my 505 is working great
AndiR
Love mine too

P.S. it's *BLUE*
Old 03-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
AndiR
Rather interested

Mine is also blue (said Dr Manhattan)

The reader that is
Advert
Old 03-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Very interesting. I wonder if they'll expand the program to other countries.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Very interesting. I wonder if they'll expand the program to other countries.
Is this a completely new one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiR View Post
Mine is also blue (said Dr Manhattan)The reader that is
Careful... your "era" is showing

Watchmen....
Old 03-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #8
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
This one is just a rebranded Jinke Hanlin V3 (aka BeBook aka lBook aka ...)
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
This one is just a rebranded Jinke Hanlin V3 (aka BeBook aka lBook aka ...)
Thanks, igorsk