Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
Oceanus
Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Anyone do an Unbricking service?

Hi all,

I have had a go at unbricking, but can't find where to download the actual firmware to go on the Kindle, followed the Guide for Noobs ( V4 ) and not having much luck.

I have 3 'demo' Kindle Touches I want flashing back to useable state.

I would be willing to post them to someone and pay £10 each, plus return postage to get them sorted out.

If anyone is up for it ( in the UK ) please get back to me.

Many thanks
Oceanus
Oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Oceanus
Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oceanus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thank you very Much - Sorted already

Cheers,
Oceanus
Oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
kaybingham
kaybingham began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanus View Post
Hi all,

I have had a go at unbricking, but can't find where to download the actual firmware to go on the Kindle, followed the Guide for Noobs ( V4 ) and not having much luck.

I have 3 'demo' Kindle Touches I want flashing back to useable state.

I would be willing to post them to someone and pay £10 each, plus return postage to get them sorted out.

If anyone is up for it ( in the UK ) please get back to me.

Many thanks
Oceanus

Hi. I've found these guys available. Hope that helps

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:AAQ:GB:1123
kaybingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaybingham View Post

Hi. I've found these guys available. Hope that helps

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:AAQ:GB:1123
Oh, Slick!

You might also post in this forum: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124

Usually cross-forum posting is frowned on, but the flea market might be the better, long term, place to post the information.

Last edited by knc1; 02-12-2013 at 06:15 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote