Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-20-2013, 03:42 AM   #1
jimbo54
jimbo54 began at the beginning.

Device: calibre on imac
Page Count

Hello, could someone please tell me – in easy, simple terms – how to configure the Page Count plugin on Calibre?

I have managed to create a new column called Word Count (word_count) and I can't seem to get that entered into the plugin preferences. There is just a big green space that will not let me enter anything.

I know it's probably not relevant, but I am really only really interested in the word count feature.

Thanks.
jimbo54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo54 View Post
Hello, could someone please tell me – in easy, simple terms – how to configure the Page Count plugin on Calibre?

I have managed to create a new column called Word Count (word_count) and I can't seem to get that entered into the plugin preferences. There is just a big green space that will not let me enter anything.

I know it's probably not relevant, but I am really only really interested in the word count feature.

Thanks.
It is a pulldown that only shows acceptable (target) field types.
No choices = wrong (custom) field type

And you can only configure Word counts if that is what you want
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, page count, plugin, word count