Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-05-2018, 05:15 AM   #1
fanhun
fanhun began at the beginning.

Device: deco01
Best display graphics tablet for photo editing?

Hey everyone,

I am a industrial designer 3rd student as well as photographer , Looking to invest in a tablet for multiple reasons, but wanted to ask anyone if they have used a good tablet for photo editing? I heard that The difference in mainly in the pen tilt/rotation, pen pressure, screen parallax, expresskeys, multi-touch, and tablet stand. .My friend has an XP-Pen Artist 15.6 ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/Artist15-6-.../dp/B0785682VP ) 15.6 inch display which is works perfectly, and I am jealous of it. it's a solid beast that's designed for that purpose:

I would like to be able to take a tablet with me instead of my laptop when I travel, and still be able to edit photos. I have looked into XP-Pen Artist 22E pro ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/Graphics-Dr.../dp/B07CP1LMHJ ) 21.5 inch display which looks awesome , are these one recommendable? But before I buy I wanted to get some Info from experienced people.

Things that are important:

-enough processing power and RAM to do the job without pinwheels all day

-good stylus compatibility (any stylus recommendations?)

Thanks in advance!
fanhun is offline   Reply With Quote