martinpecheur began at the beginning.

Device: iPad mini
[iOS] Calibre companion connection

Bonjour,

I read faq on this subject and I can't solve the problem :
On iPhone or iPad is the same.
- I try automatic connect
- Then with the IP and port formular filled

The starting initial sync start and disconnect after 15 seconds.
I verify firewall of computer on windows 10 but I don't know what file of calibre I have to authorize. Is it the problem ?

Thank you.
martinpecheur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 05:34 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
IF you're having a calibre issue, then you need to post in the calibre Forum.

Your post has has now been moved OUT of General Discussion and TO the calibre Forum.

Please take the time now to look around our site and become familiar with it.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2016, 07:25 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Actually, this sounds like a calibre companion for iOS question. Moved to the CC forum.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 12:34 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinpecheur View Post
Bonjour,

I read faq on this subject and I can't solve the problem :
On iPhone or iPad is the same.
- I try automatic connect
- Then with the IP and port formular filled

The starting initial sync start and disconnect after 15 seconds.
I verify firewall of computer on windows 10 but I don't know what file of calibre I have to authorize. Is it the problem ?

Thank you.
You must authorize the program "Command line interface for calibre debugging/development".

In addition to the firewall, check your antivirus. Windows Defender doesn't have problems, but other programs might.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Actually, this sounds like a calibre companion for iOS question. Moved to the CC forum.

That's fine, but it sure doesn't belong in General Discussion.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2016, 11:52 AM   #6
martinpecheur
martinpecheur began at the beginning.

Device: iPad mini
Smile Calibre connection iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
You must authorize the program "Command line interface for calibre debugging/development".

In addition to the firewall, check your antivirus. Windows Defender doesn't have problems, but other programs might.
Thank you.

Yes, with avast It's OK when "domestic security..." is desabled. (parameters -> Composants)
martinpecheur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre companion, connection aborted