Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-23-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
jswinden
Nameless Being

iOS 10.2.1 update released

Looks like some bug fixes, security updates, and perhaps some performance enhancements. A minor release.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:04 AM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Indeed. Uneventful. Sorted some security issues maybe.

Jack, is that your cat? The avatar I mean...
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 08:50 AM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Indeed. Uneventful. Sorted some security issues maybe.

Jack, is that your cat? The avatar I mean...
Yes, that's Cassie, one of my two cats.
Old 01-26-2017, 12:23 PM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Yes, that's Cassie, one of my two cats.
well, she's gorgeous. I should make an avatar of Toby.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 12:47 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Wonderful pic Jack
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 01:20 PM   #6
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
well, she's gorgeous. I should make an avatar of Toby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Wonderful pic Jack
Thanks! She is quite the diva and very photogenic. The other one, Trinket, rarely gets into a pose long enough to get decent photographs of her.
Old 01-27-2017, 06:11 AM   #7
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
A beautiful picture indeed. But not my type
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 06:16 AM   #8
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Well this thread deflected quickly I must say..

*Pets his avatar*
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 10:13 AM   #9
jswinden
Nameless Being

LOL, yes it did! No big deal though as this was a very minor iOS 10 update and doesn't seem to be generating any discussion here or anywhere else I've seen. Probably won't be too long before we get 10.3.x, and that should be post worthy as it will bring some noticeable changes.