Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-30-2015, 04:54 PM   #16
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Sage
Thought I'd updated this, sorry. I needed to restart my computer, and after this it stopped asking me to input the information every time. Strange occurrence, but at least it's solved.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 12:21 AM   #17
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
Used your plug-in to solve this:
Is it possible Convert/Save to disk in one step without storing a file type

Thank you!!!!!!
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2020, 05:39 AM   #18
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Sage
Will this be updated for the Calibre 5 release?
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 05:44 PM   #19
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@MerlinMama - SauliusP hasn't been active since Jan 2020, I sent a PM a couple of weeks to give him/her nudge about the Hyphenate This! plugin - no response as yet.

I'll add this plugin to my list of plugins that people use that haven't been updated to version 5.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:33 AM   #20
SauliusP.
Plugin developer
SauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinMama View Post
Will this be updated for the Calibre 5 release?
When I start using Calibre 5 and something doesn't work - maybe then. However, I update Calibre very rarely.
SauliusP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2020, 05:52 AM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauliusP. View Post
When I start using Calibre 5 and something doesn't work - maybe then. However, I update Calibre very rarely.
Does this mean you don't plan on updating your plugins to work with Calibre 5?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:22 AM   #22
SauliusP.
Plugin developer
SauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Does this mean you don't plan on updating your plugins to work with Calibre 5?
No, this means I will not commit to any deadline. But eventually I'll start porting all the plugins I've published so far.
SauliusP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:12 AM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauliusP. View Post
No, this means I will not commit to any deadline. But eventually I'll start porting all the plugins I've published so far.
But this does mean that people who actively use your plugins will be unable to upgrade to Calibre 5.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 06:23 AM   #24
sunshineangel
sunshineangel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunshineangel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunshineangel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunshineangel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Please update. I can't use for calibre 5.
sunshineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 09:01 PM   #25
Kawaru
Kawaru began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paper 3
Any chance of anyone updating this to work with version 6?

Pretty please.
Kawaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 11:40 AM   #26
sunshineangel
sunshineangel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunshineangel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunshineangel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunshineangel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Can anyone update it, I really need it for version 6.
Old 06-24-2023, 11:57 AM   #27
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineangel View Post
Can anyone update it, I really need it for version 6.
Until this plugin is updated, an alternative is using the Action Chains plugin with this custom action.
  • Install the Action Chains from calibre (preferences > get plugins)
  • Copy the code of the custom action and paste it in the module editor after giving it a name. (Action Chains > Manage Modules > Create)
  • Create a new chain with a name of your choosing. In the chain add custom action "User actions > Save to disk", and press the settings button to configure the action.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 04:38 PM   #28
sunshineangel

I've edited the plugin to work the caliber 6, hoping that SauliusP. won't feel bad about it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip calibre-SaveToFormat.v0.0.6-fix.zip (16.2 KB, 45 views)