Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-31-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Thumbs up $30 off anything at ECTACO

This came in my e-mail after I subscribed to the ECTACO mailing list. Feel free to use the coupon code, it's for sharing!
Edit: Discount does NOT work on the leather case I tried to order for my JBL, seems it only applies to devices...

Quote:
Thank you for confirming your subscription with ECTACO!

To show our appreciation, we are giving a $30 discount on ANY handheld device by ECTACO purchased from www.ectaco.com!

To receive this discount, please copy and paste your discount coupon code DSC-30-061510 in the Comments box of the online order form.

We also wanted to inform everyone that this month is the jetBook Promotional Contest on YouTube, just upload a video of yourself and why you love the jetBook to get awesome FREE accessories. Check out the YouTube contest here

Don't have a jetBook yet?

Then order one using the same discount coupon code on www.ectaco.com!
You'll instantly get $30 off and free shipping within the continental United States.

Click here to find more information on our jetBook ebook reader.

This code is valid until June 15th, 2010 and can be passed to friends and family. The $30 savings can be applied to any order of our language learning devices and translators as well.

All the best and use the coupon wisely!
ECTACO Online Team
sales@ectaco.com

FREE 1-year International warranty on any products by ECTACO!

We provide worldwide delivery. Free shipping & handling within the US & Canada on any dictionary purchase.

Please note that these offers are valid until June 15 only in conjunction with your online order at www.ectaco.com and cannot be combined with any other offers!

Last edited by ngrant; 05-31-2010 at 09:32 AM.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
$119.95 with discount code for jetBook Lite and free shipping... sounds not bad.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #3
Pranananda
Connoisseur
Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: ipad, iPod touch, JetBook Lite
Thanks ngrant for the heads up. I just ordered a jetbook lite from their website with the coupon you posted.
Pranananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #4
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranananda View Post
Thanks ngrant for the heads up. I just ordered a jetbook lite from their website with the coupon you posted.
Excellent! Hope you enjoy your JBL as much as the rest of us here in the JB forum do. May I suggest that you also get two sets of 4 rechargeable AA batteries and a charger if you don't already have these -- will save you a bunch of money in the long run. Also check out the offer from ECTACO about sending you a free case for your JBL if you post a 15 second review on Youtube (I don't know if this offer is still good). I got a free leather case after posting a review on Newegg.com and it is great for protecting the screen when not in use.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I think we'll see someone crack the hundred ducks barrier pretty soon. Any thoughts? Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
I think we'll see someone crack the hundred ducks barrier pretty soon. Any thoughts? Neil
Haha, have you been living under a rock? The hundred ducks barrier was cracked weeks ago by newegg and amazon. That was when I ordered the jbl's for my family.
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote