Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 03-12-2018, 09:19 AM   #1
Entry20
O
Entry20 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite - 7th Generation
Lightbulb Word Wise for custom ebooks?

It's possible to add Word Wise to a personal ebook?

I understand that Amazon generates the Word Wise database for each ebook, is it possible to not upload the ebook .mobi to amazon and have Word Wise on custom ebooks?

Quote:
WordWise requires a Kindle Language Layer database (kll.en.en.klld)
Can I get this file from somewhere and place it inside my ebook?
Entry20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:53 AM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
I haven't tried it, but someone recently posted in the Amazon Kindle forum: Scripts for generating word wise information
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert