Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-27-2014, 12:32 PM   #3406
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool A Conversation with Jim Butcher

Quote:
The BS! Podcast Episode 21: A Conversation with Jim Butcher
January 29, 2014
Hosts: Rob & Jim Butcher
Music: St. Dallas and the Sinners

Description
Rob sits down this week to talk with the author of the Dresden Files, Codex Alera, and the upcoming Cinder Spires; Jim Butcher!

Podcast: Download (Duration: 46:20 — 42.4MB)
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM   #3407
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Skin Game Release...

88 DAYS LEFT!!!

Woohoo, less than 3 months to go!
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2014, 07:33 AM   #3408
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
Frankly, I wish Jennifer would write some more stuff in her Bigtime (superhero romance) series, which is resting at four and a half entries (counting a short story). Maybe ending Mythos will give her that chance.
News on this via Twitter: Jennifer is not done with Bigtime, and intends to write more in that setting. No word on specifics, though.

Just finished The Undead Pool, which was a heckuva ride. Shifting gears rather abruptly to SF, reading Aaron Allston's final Star Wars novel (X-Wing: Mercy Kill) in honor of his passing on Thursday.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:58 AM   #3409
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool Skin Game release is...

Old 03-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #3410
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Phoenix Comicon, June 5th-8th, 2014

Quote:
Phoenix Comicon
11 hours ago
We are very excited to welcome the New York Times best selling author, Jim Butcher, to Phoenix Comicon!

Jim is best known for the fantasy book series The Dresden Files with the newest addition to the series, Skin Game, set to be released on May 27th – just in time for Phoenix Comicon! He has also written the Codex Alera series, and his newest project will be The Cinder Spires – a Steampunk series with the first book titled The Aeronaut's Windlass.

Last edited by alansplace; 03-01-2014 at 09:21 PM.
Advert
Old 03-02-2014, 01:15 AM   #3411
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Skin Game release date countdown:
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:50 AM   #3412
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Skin Game release date countdown:
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:18 AM   #3413
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Hello my godson! When are you starting your re-read? I think it took me a little over a month, maybe a month and a half to read everything last time. How long does it take you? I think you read way faster than I do.
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #3414
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool my annual re-read

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe View Post
Hello my godson! When are you starting your re-read? I think it took me a little over a month, maybe a month and a half to read everything last time. How long does it take you? I think you read way faster than I do.
I already did my my annual re-read when we were all deluded into believing in a December release date. Right now it seems a little premature to do another so soon. Also my reading speed is currently impaired (distractions, concentration problems...) and I doubt that I'd finish if I started right now.

Old 03-06-2014, 10:24 AM   #3415
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Old 03-06-2014, 01:26 PM   #3416
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Rereading Sidejobs now. After that I am ready to go.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #3417
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Old 03-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #3418
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I finished book 7, Dead Beat. Totally loved Butters and Thomas in this one. I hope to start the next sometime in the couple of days. My Audible app on my Itouch just won't download at all, so I need to load it via Itunes.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:14 AM   #3419
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Celebrity Story Time: Game of Thrones Author George R. R. Martin

Old 03-08-2014, 01:47 AM   #3420
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Naperville Ghost Story Signing - Summer 2011

Tags
fantasy series, magic, supernatural, the dresden files, urban fantasy