Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 12:45 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
6 readers to go...

Just an update - I shipped out 6 of my 12 readers today. I have had 5 more people say they want one but none of them has completed payment yet. Whatever is not sold by Friday morning will go on eBay after that.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:00 AM   #2
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekraver
Just an update - I shipped out 6 of my 12 readers today. I have had 5 more people say they want one but none of them has completed payment yet. Whatever is not sold by Friday morning will go on eBay after that.
Just one left now and I think its taken; I'll know by midday tomorrow.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:04 PM   #3
geekraver
Addict

All readers are now sold. Once they come back into stock in the stores I would be willing again to ship to folks overseas who want them, but I don't expect any in stores for at least a week, probably two.
Closed Thread