Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-30-2017, 09:28 AM   #91
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Ayn Rand is profound if you're a teenager.

I read The Fountainhead in my late teens. And though I disagreed with her perspective, it made me think.

I tried Atlas Shrugged a few years later and it was awful.
Yeah I had a similar experience. A year or so ago, Netflix had a biography on Ayn Rand which was VERY interesting. A complex and most unusual woman.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote