Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 04:33 AM   #1
Luigino
Groupie
Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nothing
9" inch Astak device

Hello!!!

I'm back from holidays and I'm here asking if there are any news about next Astak's device....the 9"-around eReader...
Any news?... Just to know....

Ciao,
Luigi
Luigino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Welcome Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigino View Post
Hello!!!

I'm back from holidays and I'm here asking if there are any news about next Astak's device....the 9"-around eReader...
Any news?... Just to know....

Ciao,
Luigi

Welcome back, glad you made it safely. When my husband and I were in Europe for 4 years we heard about the (are they still called) Bank Holidays. Wish we in America had something similiar.

No, no word on newer Astaks. The Black and White ones arrived on Aug 31 and Robertb and his company were working 16 hours a day getting them shipped. They have begun arriving with fellow MR members and we are getting first impressions from people. The color units should arrive this week to Astak and then they will be shipped.

Seems Robert did say something in one thread about something being announced in October, but there's been so much information flowing between the threads I don't remember.

Robertb will not be interacting as intensely as before but he assures us he is reading the posts, so any questions you post will probably be answered by him.

Glad your back.

AJ

By the Way, I've always wanted to ask- If everyone goes on holiday at the same time, who runs the places you go on the holiday to. Like the hotels and resturants, etc.

Last edited by AJ Starr; 09-07-2009 at 09:07 AM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
kanguro
kanguro began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro (I can feel it now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
By the Way, I've always wanted to ask- If everyone goes on holiday at the same time, who runs the places you go on the holiday to. Like the hotels and resturants, etc.
Usually the people of the zone makes a living during touristic season and then
they can afford a "low intensity" rest of the year, so to speak.
kanguro is offline   Reply With Quote