Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #31
SaraD
Groupie
SaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with others

Device: Sony 650, Basic Kindle 7th generation
Congratulations, Robert! Hopefully your stress load will lessen a great deal as the black & white units are successfully shipped out and the process streamlined for the arrival of the colored units.
SaraD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #32
rling
Connoisseur
rling began at the beginning.

Device: Mentor Lite, Nook Color, Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
PLEASE... realize that people are working 16 hour days right now to get all these orders filled! We just hired new workers to assist.
There are still 8 hours left in the day that's not being used!!! Get the whips out.
rling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #33
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Robertb, Thanks for the info on the "fusha pink". I am glad the color is matte. I hate fingerprints. Also, would u be so kind to get use some more pictures of the actual PP? I want to see how they all look. Thanks!
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #34
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstitious View Post
Robertb, Thanks for the info on the "fusha pink". I am glad the color is matte. I hate fingerprints. Also, would u be so kind to get use some more pictures of the actual PP? I want to see how they all look. Thanks!
Instead asking RobertB i want to ask the people who actually got the unit with them to post a few pictures =D
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:00 AM   #35
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Well, anybody got a purple one to share? Also, for those of you that own both the 6" one and now the 5" PP, how small is the 5" screen compare to the 6" one? Does it matter that a screen size is smaller when you read since you can change the font size anyway? Thanks!
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 03:07 AM   #36
superstitious
Addict

Well, anybody got a purple one to share? Also, for those of you that own both the 6" one and now the 5" PP, how small is the 5" screen compare to the 6" one? Does it matter that a screen size is smaller when you read since you can change the font size anyway? Thanks!
Old 09-07-2009, 03:07 AM   #37
Mr. Dalliard
Zealot
Mr. Dalliard began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
fuchsia
Mr. Dalliard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #38
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
As of today, colors have not arrived.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #39
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstitious View Post
Does it matter that a screen size is smaller when you read since you can change the font size anyway?
You can change the font size, but only to the sizes the device provides (3 for most ebook formats, 2 for some and 5 for FB2, ePub and PDF). In the case of FB2 and ePub/PDF you can also rotate the screen. In many of the other ebook formats landscape is used for the largest font size, but MOBI is 3 font sizes in portrait only.

I have not found the smaller screen size to be a problem, but for ePub I rotate to landscape. This gives longer lines, which helps because there is no hyphenation. If ePub had a better choice of font sizes, I could probably have found a portrait font size I liked.

For more info, see Review of Hanlin V5 for V3 owners.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #40
lynt666
Enthusiast
lynt666 began at the beginning.

Device: prs505
i got my track number last wed. but i cannot track it. It is supposed to be by usps (for canadian delivery) but there is still no info on tracking in there web site. Does anyone order for canadian delivery & where you able to track with your confirmation number.

I am getting worried because i had the sony 505 & the display on it crash this week-end so i dont have an ebook anymore since i use mine everyday, it is driving me crazy....
lynt666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #41
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynt666 View Post
i got my track number last wed. but i cannot track it. It is supposed to be by usps (for canadian delivery) but there is still no info on tracking in there web site. Does anyone order for canadian delivery & where you able to track with your confirmation number.

I am getting worried because i had the sony 505 & the display on it crash this week-end so i dont have an ebook anymore since i use mine everyday, it is driving me crazy....
I got my tracking # last Thursday, and I have no problems tracking it on USPS' website. It says it's currently stuck in customs.
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #42
lynt666
Enthusiast
lynt666 began at the beginning.

Device: prs505
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cingkrab View Post
I got my tracking # last Thursday, and I have no problems tracking it on USPS' website. It says it's currently stuck in customs.
i use this web site :
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

is it the one you use for tracking? They gave me track number cp205023336us but still no info on web site doesnt sound good at all ....
lynt666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #43
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:
i use this web site :

is it the one you use for tracking? They gave me track number cp205023336us but still no info on web site doesnt sound good at all ....
Yes, my tracking number shows up fine on that site. I would email support about your tracking number. It's probably something as simple as a typo.
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #44
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
My (black) Pocket Pro is one the way. Scheduled delivery early next week.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #45
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
support@astak.com can help

Quote:
i use this web site :

Dear lynt666:

Why worry in silence? Ask us at: support@astak.com
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote