Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Golden Age Comics

I know some of you like Comics. There are even tools to convert comics so that they are readable on your hardware.

Here is a great source of free legal comicbooks. They may be oldies but they are sure goldies.

Golden Age Comics has lots of freely downloadable comics.

You just have to freely register to download up to a gig (a day) of them in cbr and cbz format.

Have fun!

Last edited by mtravellerh; 12-19-2008 at 04:00 PM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
thanks for the link.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
Thanks for that. I downloaded a test comic and didn't have to register.
Calibre does and excellent job in converting cbz files into lrf.
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #4
ericjohnson1981
ericjohnson1981 doesn't litterericjohnson1981 doesn't litterericjohnson1981 doesn't litter

Device: free
Finally, comics! I've never downloaded comic books before. I'll have to see if I'll like reading them like this. I'm to emotionally attached to comic books on paper.
ericjohnson1981 is offline   Reply With Quote