Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
H2O question

hi
would like to know 1)if i select a note and i go to the page where the note is taken, there is a way to go back to the same page note i did the call?

also 2) i would like to know if i can take highlights and use dictionary with pdfs

thank you
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #2
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
1) bring up the bottom menu and in the bottom left corner you'll get the "Previous location" button that will take you back. Not sure how long that option stays active, but definitely there when you first jump to the page the highlight is on.

2) no, you cannot do either of those things on a pdf (unless you can convert it to epub format)
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM   #3
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
1) bring up the bottom menu and in the bottom left corner you'll get the "Previous location" button that will take you back. Not sure how long that option stays active, but definitely there when you first jump to the page the highlight is on.

2) no, you cannot do either of those things on a pdf (unless you can convert it to epub format)
thank you you are really kind( no kindle )
this means i need to convert pdf with calibre, and the result will not be always excellent, i think i will wait before to say bye to my sony t2, pity is really cool and fast as device and the notes features are spectacular, like the inbuilt chess game
ciao and thank again

EDIT:
i continue to download legal pdf free from internet, and also i buy a lot of kobo books( and some of them are pdf), if there will be a... simple sw update.. on this i will but and will become even more a fidelized kobobooks store customer, the light feature is whiter than a page also on sunlight, really a great device but i have on sony a library of 2565 books( are not all novels! but info i need to study), i can renounce to the notes but i do not want to miss the possibility to organize the highlights from scratch again comsidering the faboulous note management

Last edited by trocchietto; 10-13-2014 at 05:30 PM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote