Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-21-2009, 04:02 AM   #1
Violetteskye
Violetteskye began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader
"Noname"

my mac sees my ez reader as only Noname. It will also not be allowed to be disconnected from the computer. I do everything you CAN do to disconnect with a mac but it always pops right back up and my ezreader screen shows nothing but the screen with the USB plugged in. My Ipod and Palm Pre work fine... Both recognized right off for what they are. It came with an asian manual in the original list (maybe normal) but also some veeerry blurry pages of an english manual (I think) and the only book I have downloaded (which seemed to work at first) simply will not open. I have reset. I have deleted and reinstalled the book. What's the matter with Noname? Helllpppp. (ps, I am new...)
Violetteskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:34 AM   #2
suzymca
suzymca began at the beginning.

Device: astak pocket pro
ugh I think it hates macs Same issue here too, kept popping back up on my macbook. Had some other issues too so I went out and bought a $30 card reader, which I now just keep plugged in. Actually, best thing I could have done- now I don't have to have leads handy for my cameras and such either. Haven't had any ejecting issues since, I just drag and drop all the files onto the SD card.
suzymca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
Violetteskye
Violetteskye began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader
Thanx for that info... I will need to look into that. I am glad to know I am not the only one. Robert says maybe they need an update for Mac users.
Violetteskye is offline   Reply With Quote