Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-16-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Boox T68 (plus) Kitkat upgrade (Android 4.4)

I was wondering if anybody else has tried the latest beta of KitKat for the T68 from ereader-store.de?
I just have it a shot, but my WiFi seems to be dysfunctional. So far I've only found posts by people with the i86 or the M96 who didn't seem to have this particular problem.
I'd anyone's found a way around this, I'd be happy to heat about it, as I'd like to try KitKat! As it is, I guess I have to go back to ICS for the time being.

I also tried to find out of there's a way to get the kernel sources and device tree to see of it would be possible to build a custom recovery, and maybe even CyanogenMod or OmniROM for the device. Haven't found anything so far though, and don't have the time to get into it atm.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote