Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-23-2022, 08:08 PM   #151
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa & Sage
Flipping the uninstall switch in the settings will immediately self-destruct all the things, as well as archive your current config, no need to resort to anything more drastic .

(On that device, you don't even need to reboot, although I'd still recommend doing that ASAP after a uninstall ).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 08:34 PM   #152
Deobulakenyo
Addict
Deobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavensDeobulakenyo is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Flipping the uninstall switch in the settings will immediately self-destruct all the things, as well as archive your current config, no need to resort to anything more drastic .

(On that device, you don't even need to reboot, although I'd still recommend doing that ASAP after a uninstall ).
Thank you very much as always

Edit: I uninstalled nanoclock and now my Libra 2 boots and reboots fine. I hope nanoclock gets fixed. I really like that utility.

Last edited by Deobulakenyo; 01-23-2022 at 09:37 PM.
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 12:04 PM   #153
albare
Connoisseur
albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kobo h2o
Thanks!!!!
Is working again in Kobo Sage.

Enviado desde mi SM-A705FN mediante Tapatalk
albare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 01:51 PM   #154
Steven Karp
Steven Karp began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 10 Tablet / Calibre or Nexus 9 / Moon+
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Barring that, it's probably much faster to just play with the `fbink` binary in an SSH shell. (Or not, since, you know, requires a shell ;p).
Yeah, I keep my device as close to factory as I can stand. In fact, now that I think about it, nanoclock is the only deviation currently installed.

As for the font question, I bit the bullet and looked into the TrueType side of things, since those fonts I can easily preview on the computer. Wound up going with Fontin-Regular. Doesn't match anything else on the device, but that may actually be a good thing: the different font means my brain can easily file the clock as "not part of the book, ostracize it" while I'm reading.
Steven Karp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clock, fbink, lua, miniclock, nanoclock