Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-18-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
empyrking
Enthusiast
empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.empyrking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kobo Aura H20
Sideload books from android device to kindle?

Hi, I recently bought an otg converter which can link my android device to my kindle paperwhite. Is it possible to directly sideload books from my android device to my kindle?
empyrking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:25 PM   #2
nicolasmart
Sometimes active.
nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT2, PW2
Method #1

Go to your Amazon account, and add your email to the "Send-to-Kindle" option, and you're done with the setup.

Now, when you want to sideload a book, download the PDF/txt/azw3/mobi file to your Android phone and then send it from your email to the Send-to-Kindle mail address.

After few seconds, the new book should be downloaded automatically on your Kindle.

No need for that OTG adapter. Just share your internet connection.

Method #2

Connect the Kindle via OTG to your phone, and copy your book(s) through your favourite Android file manager.
nicolasmart is offline   Reply With Quote