Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #61
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestoreadalot View Post
OMG did you really win? If you didn't please do not scare me like that!Have pity on a mother of two BOYS who really really wants to win a new kindle to block out the noise from those two BOYS!
Oh, all right. It's at least conceivable somewhere in this universe that just perhaps I didn't quite win the contest. Nah!

I'm sure I WON! I just know it!!! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #62
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Pocketbook 360
@vivaldirules
i am afraid you got it all backwards. The universe destined me to win. I know, as I regularely speak to it!

@universe
are you sure the other guys here are also allowed to wear the white coats and have padded cells? aren't they copying me?

cheers,

kaas
kaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #63
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
OMG did you really win? If you didn't please do not scare me like that!Have pity on a mother of two BOYS who really really wants to win a new kindle to block out the noise from those two BOYS!
Actually, I have no pity. My mother had 4 boys in less than 5 years. A pair of twins (of which I am eldest, by an hour and 20 min), another a year later, and one more 4 years after that.

Just be thankful you have 2 instead of 4
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #64
Havndrup
Havndrup began at the beginning.

Device: none
I think that the person that has won, doesn't know that he/her has to check his inbox on Mobileread.. THe person doesnt know he/she won, and therefore they have to wait 7 days, and draw a new one (Me).

At least, thats what I am hoping..
Havndrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #65
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Pocketbook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havndrup View Post
I think that the person that has won, doesn't know that he/her has to check his inbox on Mobileread.. THe person doesnt know he/she won, and therefore they have to wait 7 days, and draw a new one (Me).

At least, thats what I am hoping..
Nope, not what the universe said
kaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #66
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
My private mailbox seems to not be working. Where do you want me to send my address for my free Kindle?
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #67
junkyardwillie
Addict
junkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kobo H20 and iPad
Why must they play with my emotions like this, just send me a PM and tell me I won already. It was funny through Monday, now I'm hyperventilating
junkyardwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:35 PM   #68
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mine. All mine.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #69
lovestoreadalot
Connoisseur
lovestoreadalot began at the beginning.

Device: none

Last edited by lovestoreadalot; 09-12-2010 at 06:46 PM.
lovestoreadalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:30 AM   #70
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

I really had no clue that I had won. Honest. Nevertheless,

I WON!!!

Please return to your happy reading and posting.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #71
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Oh, all right. It's at least conceivable somewhere in this universe that just perhaps I didn't quite win the contest. Nah!

I'm sure I WON! I just know it!!! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Quote:
Mine. All mine.
Quote:
I really had no clue that I had won. Honest. Nevertheless,

I WON!!!

Please return to your happy reading and posting.

may I just say one thing .....

F I X

may I say somehing else .....

Well Done You ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #72
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
may I just say one thing .....

F I X

may I say somehing else .....

Well Done You ....
Don't say F I X around a dog!
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:56 AM   #73
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
a cat does what it must .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:59 AM   #74
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
F I X
As you well know, that is a cuss word with us dogs and cats. I happen to be fully deployable, thank you very much!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:01 AM   #75
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
As you well know, that is a cuss word with us dogs and cats. I happen to be fully deployable, thank you very much!
And yet another thread digresses to googly bits.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote