Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 10-19-2010, 03:56 AM   #1
unhappy
unhappy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Can you help!

Hi all i am new in this forum and very unhappy with Jointech. I bought a jointech100 after many attempt trying to work the ebook i was notified there was something wrong with it so i decided to send it back to Jointech HK. I now have lost my reader within their system and no help what so ever from support. I have sent many email enquiring about my reader. I am not sure what to do now i have paid $250.00 for the reader and looks like i have lost it. No one can help me from jointech support many of my emails remained unanswered.
unhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I am not an expert but did you use a credit card to make the purchase - sometimes you can dispute the charges and the credit card company will work on your behalf. Good luck.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your new company, Unhappy. But sorry to hear of your problem, and sorrier still that, never having dealt with Jointech, I can offer no meaningful advice -- apart from to get your tame lawyer to send a letter headed note of complain on your behalf along with all the usual threats. Good luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, unhappy

Sorry about your problem....I think your best bet, if you used a credit card, is to ask the bank to contest the charge.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
Pato
Pato began at the beginning.

Device: PSP, Jwin 700
Sorry to hear that since I had a same experience too. Emailing Support is useless. Your email wont be answered for all they care. Try email the sales department. The guy over there very helpful and will reply your mail promptly.
I bought JWin 700 from them and happy with it till now except for some small annoying issues. Good luck!!
Pato is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert