Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-18-2019, 12:36 PM   #2296
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Being able to listen to carols only from my own curated list is mandatory for me. I've reached my lifetime limit on listening to the following:
Not Dominick? Say it ain't so

So you don't like Dominick's endless "hee-haw" at the end of the song

I feel the same way about Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer. I hate that song. I really and truly hate that song.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 03:14 AM   #2297
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Not Dominick? Say it ain't so

So you don't like Dominick's endless "hee-haw" at the end of the song

I feel the same way about Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer. I hate that song. I really and truly hate that song.
I dedicate this song to tubemonkey:

"Grandma got run over by a reindeer
Walking home from our house Christmas eve . . . ."

Sorry, I best not quote any more of it, due to possible infringement of copyright laws.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 10:40 PM   #2298
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Amazon -- limited time

Amazon Gift Card Promo -- $15 credit w/ $50 GC purchase

Ran across this promo while shopping. When I clicked the link, it took me to the above link. I didn't qualify, so I have no further details on this offer. You know Amazon, they hide things from those who aren't eligible for their offers.

Anyway, give it a try - YMMV
Old 09-20-2019, 11:29 PM   #2299
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Amazon -- limited time

Ran across this promo while shopping. When I clicked the link, it took me to the above link. I didn't qualify, so I have no further details on this offer. You know Amazon, they hide things from those who aren't eligible for their offers.

I believe I'm batting .000. I'm never(!) eligible for Amazon deals.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 07:49 AM   #2300
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Amazon -- limited time

Thanks for posting - bought yesterday and received the credit today, good till Feb. 6, no minimum order.

I got $15 in early Sept. for uploading a photo to my account - that one was only good till Sept. 30 and required a $25 order.
cc_in_oh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:05 PM   #2301
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post

I got $15 in early Sept. for uploading a photo to my account - that one was only good till Sept. 30 and required a $25 order.
Do you have a link to that offer?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:34 PM   #2302
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Do you have a link to that offer?
It wasn't a link, just an email telling me to install their app & upload a photo to get the credit. First timers only I think so If you haven't done that before you can try it.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:53 AM   #2303
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
It wasn't a link, just an email telling me to install their app & upload a photo to get the credit. First timers only I think so If you haven't done that before you can try it.
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I ever did that, but I see that I have two pics. It's a really crappy app - the only way I saw to find my existing pics was to create an album. If I choose photos it just shows me everything I have on my tablet, not what I uploaded.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:39 AM   #2304
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I ever did that, but I see that I have two pics. It's a really crappy app - the only way I saw to find my existing pics was to create an album. If I choose photos it just shows me everything I have on my tablet, not what I uploaded.
I wasn't impressed either - I deleted the photo and uninstalled the app after I got the credit.
Old 09-23-2019, 10:19 PM   #2305
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Amazon allows a person to have at least two accounts (I have one at two different email addresses, under my name, and Amazon is aware of it). I never have paid attention as to which account gets which offer, or if I only get offers at one of the addresses.

I'm sure that, somewhere in the fine print, Amazon forbids a person from having two or more surreptitious accounts (BTW--I am all but certain that MobileRead stipulates the same thing in their rules, although partially, at least, for (a) completely different reason(s)).

And I'm sure that Amazon has the computing power, databases, and so on, to catch anyone who tries to set up two or more such accounts. Have you Googled yourself lately? It's almost scary how much information is "out there," and that's without paying the fee that companies charge you for supposedly even more information on yourself or another person.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 09-23-2019 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-20-2019, 12:52 AM   #2306
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

BibleGateway.com has a free audio app, possibly a new feature of the website.

There are lots of Bibles in lots of languages; a handful are in English. If you want other translations you can sign up for BibleGateway's Gold Account.

The narrators are apparently professionals. I listened to a random piece of a narration from one translation, and it was good. Too, I noticed the name of Dale McConachie as the narrator for another translation; I extensively listened to him one time, and he is good.

Get the Android app at Google Play.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 10-20-2019 at 12:58 AM.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:08 PM   #2307
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Attention Military -- exp 11 Nov
Quote:
$119 $79 for a year of Prime, available Nov 6-11

Exclusively for veterans & active military

New and existing Prime members may apply
Terms & Conditions
Quote:
To receive this promotion, you must be a verified U.S. veteran, Active Duty or Reserve or National Guard member.
* This promotion is available Nov 6–11
* If eligible, you can sign up for Prime at $79/year (normally $119/year) for the first year
* You can attempt verification a maximum of three times
* Prime Student and discounted Prime members are not eligible for this promotion
* Amazon and Partner Rewards points can't be applied towards this promotion
Note: Discharge date is the day you left the military
Quote:
This promotion is limited to one per customer. If you are a Prime member, this purchase will extend your membership by one year, and the purchase is nonrefundable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vet Prime.png
Views:	201
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	174758  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-10-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:40 PM   #2308
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Grateful Dead fans, 30 Days of Dead is back for 2019: one free mp3 track each day in November.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:10 PM   #2309
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Attention Military -- exp 11 Nov
Thanks SO much for posting this, TM! I just saved $40 on a one-year Prime membership renewal.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:22 AM   #2310
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Thanks SO much for posting this, TM! I just saved $40 on a one-year Prime membership renewal.
YW

I decided to sign up again after a one year absence. The $40 savings will get me a new Fire Tab 7 and case during BF.

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere