Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Good deal on Refurbished Voyage

Amazon currently has refurbished Kindle Voyage for $139. It has the same warranty as a new unit - 1 year.

Woot had Kindle Voyages for $99. While I've been thrilled with the 2 models I bought from them. I did return both 3G versions - one for battery, one for glitches. The two wifi only models worked perfectly. These are just used and tested, they are not refurbished. Woot has a 90 day guarantee and you have the option to buy Square Trade contract for it.

Voyage has the full bezel with 300 dpi. It has adaptive lighting. Has all the same software. Unlike the paperwhite, it does not have that reverse screen and is not waterproof. Storage is also less at 4GB.

Last edited by Tarana; 09-11-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:11 PM   #2
Sol Arkite
Zealot
Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KV; PW3 ; PW2 ; k5; KT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Amazon currently has refurbished Kindle Voyage for $139. It has the same warranty as a new unit - 1 year.

Woot had Kindle Voyages for $99. While I've been thrilled with the 2 models I bought from them. I did return both 3G versions - one for battery, one for glitches. The two wifi only models worked perfectly. These are just used and tested, they are not refurbished. Woot has a 90 day guarantee and you have the option to buy Square Trade contract for it.

Voyage has the full bezel with 300 dpi. It has adaptive lighting. Has all the same software. Unlike the paperwhite, it does not have that reverse screen and is not waterproof. Storage is also less at 4GB.
What was the firmware versions of the kindle you bought from woot? I’m assuming the latest 5.12 and unhackable ?
Sol Arkite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:33 PM   #3
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
No, it was older, but I can't tell you how old. I do know that it had a system before the read/unread one.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote