Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Foro Español > Cafetería

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
cristbo
Uno mas
cristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercristbo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle PaperWhite
What's virgin mean!

Yo tampoco lo tenía muy claro ;-))

cristbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
guanaco
Recovering reader
guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Muy bueno.

El video me recuerda un chiste viejo.

Llega una niña de 5 años con su mamá.

- Mamá, ya no soy virgen.
- ¡QUE! (la mamá casi se desmaya) ¿Que pasó?
- No sé. La maestra dijo que ya no voy a ser la virgen, que ahora voy a ser borreguito en la pastorela.

¡PLOP!

Definición de "pastorela" para los que no sepan:
En México y en muchas partes del resto de Latinoamérica es una obra teatral cuya trama es el nacimiento de Jesús anunciado a unos pastores.
guanaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
awuedynx
Enthusiast
awuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of lightawuedynx is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Papyre Pad 7.1, Kobo Touch
Jajaja Me gustó el video... es realmente bueno ^^

Y el chiste de la niña... Me sé también una versión diferente pero para fines prácticos es lo mismo...

"Mamá, mamá! por culpa de Juan ya no soy virgen!"
"Qué!?"
"Sí, me estaba molestando y la maestra nos regañó y me dijo que ya no era virgen para la pastorela"

xD :P Nice nite!
awuedynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:31 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Otra variante más violenta:

- Mamá, mamá, ya no soy virgen.
- ¿Qué? -¡plaf!, le da una bofetada.
- Pero... -llorando-, pero soy pastorcita.

Y otra no tan inocente:

- Mamá, mamá, me he encontrado a un hombre en la calle que me ha dicho que si me acostaba con él me daba estos pendientes -enseñándolos.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote