Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
nighthawk
nighthawk began at the beginning.

Device: aluratek
Thumbs up Just got my first reader Aluratek!

While I been reading ebooks on my computer for years I finally got a ebook reader.
The reason it took me so long to get one is price for the price of most ebook readers I could get a net book even a low end laptop!

Well that changed last week seen the Aluratek picked it up on sale at best buy for 109 bucks!

I found reviews for it mixed but I love it.
Screen nice easy to read as a book and works well in full sunlight !
Easy to use battery need to be charged maybe once/week with about 4hrs read time /day!
If you are looking to save a bit of money you can't go wrong with this reader!
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
GinoXB
Connoisseur
GinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura about

Device: Aluratek Libre
Welcome to MR! I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff for your Aluratek, I'm guessing the Libre? I also have the Libre I picked up at Kmart. I didn't realize Best Buy sold Aluratek? At least the ones near me don't smaller scale new designed Best Buy.

I love my Aluratek basic and simple design for what it's meant to do. I can send you a ton of links or e-Books I've already downloaded. So far 500 and counting ... Welcome to the Addiction!
GinoXB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
OhioCruffler
OhioCruffler began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre
I love my Libe so much I sent it with my son last week when he moved to Rhode Island for a year. Now I am waiting for my second Libre to come in.
Lots of books available, but it seems most of the free ones I have found are Science Fiction. It's hard to find other genres.
OhioCruffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioCruffler View Post
Lots of books available, but it seems most of the free ones I have found are Science Fiction. It's hard to find other genres.
Welcome to MR nighthawk and OhioCruffler!

OC, you will find many free books of various types in the MR library! Click on "E-Books" at the top of this page.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote