Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-17-2018, 01:03 AM   #1
realityloop
Enthusiast
realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Recommended RSS reader for Max2?

I was hoping to find something that is like Newsify on iOS, I installed Feedly, but the font on the article listings is too small and doesn't seem to be editable.
realityloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:05 AM   #2
whopper
Addict
whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Boox max 2
the standards are feedly, inoreader or palabre.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2018, 11:52 PM   #3
realityloop
Enthusiast
realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

@whopper, thanks Palabre seems to do the trick for me.
realityloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:27 PM   #4
AlexKidd
Enthusiast
AlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox 60
I'm using Flym on Max Carta
AlexKidd is offline   Reply With Quote