Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Font
Connoisseur
Font began at the beginning.

Device: none
Britain has 2 prices - one colour is about 51 percent more

Each colour has different prices? These prices are showing listed today on the distributor greenreader.co.uk site:

http://i52.tinypic.com/mscaxi.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/14abk13.png

Last edited by Font; 02-16-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Font is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Looks like one is a bargain. Go for it!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2011, 01:08 AM   #3
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Looks like demand is lower for the ivory one (I have a black one, too), hence the lower price?
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
myral
Enthusiast
myral began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, PocketBook 360, Kindle 2, CyBook gen 3
I just happened to check prices in the UK, as well, and noticed a marked difference from prices in the German shops. But the black one seems to be at 99 pounds as well. Maybe prices are about to be lowered generally? Or should I hurry up and do something spontaneous?
myral is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
britain, greenreader