Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-18-2017, 04:26 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Refurbished Kindles on Sale (again)

All Current Generations (U.S. Amazon site)

Basic Kindle (white and black) – $45
PaperWhite (white and black) – $80
Voyage – $120

As far as I know, Amazon refurbished Kindles have the same warranties as new ones. if I'm wrong here, someone please correct me.

EDIT: Should add, I'm happy with the refurbished Kindle Basic I bought a couple months ago. As far as I can tell it was new (at least "like new"). And, for those who want it, the newest firmware release enables Audible (via Bluetooth) on this unit.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-18-2017 at 04:32 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote