Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
Arnau
Arnau began at the beginning.

Device: none
Output Iliad Fullscreen

Is there any way to change the output resolution on Iliad on page setup?
I want to modify it to fullscreen mode, I found out that the proper resolution is 768x935 but I dont know how to change it.

Thanks!
Arnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, there isn't, short of editing the source code.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2010, 05:13 AM   #3
Arnau

Ops, ok, what a pity, but thank you for answering so quickly and congrats for the software .

Editing the source by mysef would be kind a difficult right? Or maybe its just a file that I can edit easily?

BTW I think it would be a good option to put a Custom Mode where you could put the resolution you want. I dont know if that's possible/easy to do, but I think it could be great.

Bye!

Last edited by Arnau; 04-17-2010 at 05:42 AM. Reason: another thing to say
Old 04-17-2010, 05:55 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yeah support for a custom profile is on the TODO. It's a little difficult however because fo the way profiles are implemented.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:27 AM   #5
Arnau

OK, thanks for your hard work, I'll be checking the new releases
Advert