Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 04:27 AM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Stranger in a Strange Land $4.79 on Fictionwise

For those looking for this title it can be had right now on Fictionwise at a bargain around the level of used book store prices:

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook49124.htm?cache

Kindle users, you know what to do by now...winkwinknudgenudgeknowwadimean?
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
Spectrum
Zealot
Spectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad 1 and iPad 4, KF HD 8.9"
eBook Category: Science Fiction
eBook Description: Here at last is the complete, uncut version of Heinlein's all-time masterpiece, the brilliant novel that grew from a cult favorite to a bestseller to a classic in a few short years. It is the story of Valentine Michael Smith, the man from Mars who taught humankind grokking and water-sharing. And love.
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
For those looking for this title it can be had right now on Fictionwise at a bargain around the level of used book store prices:

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook49124.htm?cache

Kindle users, you know what to do by now...winkwinknudgenudgeknowwadimean?

WARNING ::::::

GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS: The publisher of this eBook only allows sale to customers in the USA or CANADA.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
dickon25
Groupie
dickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505. Pocketbook Inkpad 840
Don't know about you but I'm getting pretty hacked off with this 'Geographic Restrictions' thing - especially since I signed up for annual membership of the Fictionwise club at $30 !!
I know the problem is with the publisher, not the seller, but it's still galling......
grumble....groan...whinge.....
dickon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickon25 View Post
Don't know about you but I'm getting pretty hacked off with this 'Geographic Restrictions' thing
NuclearWinter has come up with the best current work around (see geographic restrictions at Fictionwise): pay by credit card but change the country field in billing address to US (i.e. use your european address exactly, aside from the country).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2009, 02:59 AM   #6
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
NuclearWinter has come up with the best current work around (see geographic restrictions at Fictionwise): pay by credit card but change the country field in billing address to US (i.e. use your european address exactly, aside from the country).
yeah and if anyone calls you on it, just say Whoops! but I don't think anyone will.

credit cards when they check against the address only use the numbers,

Like. I live at 20-20 eastwesternorth lane. zip code 10010

the only numbers used for address verification is the 2020 and 10010. and even if that isn't the billing address it still might go through depending on the card, or if the seller "forces" it through. (when I had to hand scan cards, to force it through all I had to do was just hit send again)
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote