Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-05-2009, 03:32 AM   #1
Book Worm
Enthusiast
Book Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litter

Device: Sony e Reader 505 *BLUE*
I HAVE MY eBOOK!!

It is in my hot little hands now!!! Im so happy to have it I cant wait to start my first book!!

Anyone want to point me in the right direction of a good e reader cherry pop'n book?

And yes.... blue makes you smarter
Book Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Congrats, Book Worm!!

Quote:
Anyone want to point me in the right direction of a good e reader cherry pop'n book?
Good question. The answer lies within you.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2009, 03:45 AM   #3
Book Worm
Enthusiast

Very true....

I just picked up Dead Untill Dark by Charlaine Harris........now to finish the last 200 pages of my hard back and Im ready!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:51 AM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Worm View Post
And yes.... blue makes you smarter
Mine is *BLUE* too! Don't even need my glasses now that I have the *BLUE* one

Lots of choices here at MR.. way too many to even start to suggest a good one Have fun!
WARNING: this place is addicting be sure to save some time to READ

Last edited by dreams; 03-05-2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: what else but to fix the late night spelling =)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:52 AM   #5
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It is hard to recommend a "Cherry pop'n" ebook.

I see like Charlaine Harris (I had never heard of her before) I am sure you will find a LOT of similar stuff for eBooks. Psychic vampire books are everywhere. I assume.

Actually, I see more than a few of her books at Fictionwise. But they need to be converted for the Sony.

But lots of information to do that can be found here!

Last edited by Donnageddon; 03-05-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Advert
Old 03-05-2009, 03:57 AM   #6
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
WARNING: this place is addicting be sure to save some time to READ
Now THAT is a true statement! This site should have a warning before entering!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:32 AM   #7
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Congratulations, you have your ebook! What a wonderful feeling. Enjoy.
Really, anything you choose to read will be an adventure with your new ebook.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:05 AM   #8
PDS
Zealot
PDS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Dell Mini 9, I-Phone
Congratulations ....... I have the *smart* blue one too its so awesome
PDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Congrats! It seems like that took a while. I hope you like it
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:36 AM   #10
sammsmom
Enthusiast
sammsmom doesn't littersammsmom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
I know how you feel. Mine just got here a week ago and I love love love it. I picked the last book in the Twilight series to start with just because I had read the other three already.
sammsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:32 PM   #11
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Book Worm I just finished Stuart Woods' 'Swimming to Catalina' and, if you like mysteries, it's a great read.

I was so excited when I got my 505, I downloaded a book (Angles & Demons) I was half way through in print format. And, you know, I haven't read many print books since.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
A note about nomenclature: an "eBook" is the file that you read - ie the electronic book itself. The device that you read it on is an "eBook Reader".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:13 PM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Congrats to all of y'all with new e-devices. ENJOY!!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
Book Worm
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammsmom View Post
I know how you feel. Mine just got here a week ago and I love love love it. I picked the last book in the Twilight series to start with just because I had read the other three already.
Breaking Dawn is what Im trying to finish up in hard back before I read on the e Reader......

Good luck with the Breaking Dawn.... its a love or hate kind of book. I loved the first 3 books and Im still not sure how I feel about this last one. About half way into the book and wanted to just put it down and stop reading. I was kinda sad with it over all. Im happy I kept reading.... I think its getting back into how the last three books are.

Let me know what you think of the last one.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #15
Book Worm
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Congrats! It seems like that took a while. I hope you like it
My dad had picked it up last month but he was about 250 miles away from me. I just saw him this week so I had to wait a little.... but it was VERY worth it.

The first thing I did was wipe it clean.... I didnt want to books it came with or the music.

I put about 4 books on it last night.