Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
JeffElkins
Guru
JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E/HD, Kindle PW
Is lrf2epub planned?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 160, in <module>
File "<string>", line 156, in main
File "<string>", line 128, in any2epub
ValueError: Conversion from LRF is not supported

Is lrf2epub planned?
JeffElkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not any time soon.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #3
gonzule
before sleep, read or TV?
gonzule began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I was just thinking the same, as i have some old LRF files i would like to easily edit and then put on my reader in ePub format (thanks to calibre).

I just tried another app I found somewhere around the forums called LRFTools.

Whit this i was able to convert an LRF file to EPUB, RTF, HTML, XML and PDF....... BUT..... it still has some problems. The outputted files are sometimes very messed up, specially with headers and footers. You can try using it to see if it suits you, but be prepared to do a lot of editting.

Maybe after converting LRF to one of those formats you can transform it to epub. I tried turning and RTF to ePub but it didnt work because of a strangely formated RTF file.
gonzule is offline   Reply With Quote