Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-29-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
looks like I have freaky buying habits

Just bought some more books from the sony store today, I downloaded them and looked in my purchases folder;

7 books bought today 29th June
13 books bought 29th May
and a whole bunch of books bought on 29th Apr

Looks like I only buy books on the 29th of a month different days each month (Sun, Tues and Thursday) but same date.

Freaky
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #2
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Could that be just after your payday by any chance?
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
a new tradition, don't break it
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:16 AM   #4
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
Quote:
Originally Posted by simond View Post
Could that be just after your payday by any chance?
you know, it is just after my payday...but as I'm in the UK I buy gift codes via people on these forums and then use those as and when, so I tend to buy the vouchers when I'm cash rich...but I spend them whenever I get the urge
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 03:01 AM   #5
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
I'm in the UK with a PRS 500 but I buy in lit format and convert with calibre so if I change device I don't lose access to my books
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2008, 03:08 AM   #6
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas View Post
Just bought some more books from the sony store today, I downloaded them and looked in my purchases folder;

7 books bought today 29th June
13 books bought 29th May
and a whole bunch of books bought on 29th Apr

Looks like I only buy books on the 29th of a month different days each month (Sun, Tues and Thursday) but same date.

Freaky
Well I guess the next time you can buy books in February is not till 2012.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 05:42 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
better stock up in january, until then...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote