Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Workspace Pics...

Shamelessly stolen from PilotBob

Show us where you spend all those hours per day plugged into MR..........I'll start.

Mostly at the Kitchen Table. Dear Husband hogs the desktop.

Then maybe in the recliner while watching what passes for Tv

Then maybe in the sewing room so I don't miss anything

Or in the study.....at the desk that belonged to my DH mother....he's 73 so this thing is old.....Drextal Heritage. Needs refinishing really badly........but a wonderful piece.

Sorry, Bob, ya snooze ya lose!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	place I MR 002.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	737.7 KB
ID:	30056   Click image for larger version

Name:	place I MR 001.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	582.6 KB
ID:	30057   Click image for larger version

Name:	place I MR 003.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	30058   Click image for larger version

Name:	place I MR 004.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	578.1 KB
ID:	30059  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
this is soooo naughty for me to do! anyway, this is my little hole in the wall
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	desk.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	343.1 KB
ID:	30060  
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:01 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Notice how so far, all our monitors are showing MR???

I'm just sayin'.............
Old 05-29-2009, 07:05 PM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Here's my mess again. (No MR on my screen )
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	851.8 KB
ID:	30062  
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Cabe
Connoisseur
Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone
You say that like its a bad thing DG

I'm not showing mine until I have cleansed it of mess, I came back from a lan and everything just got dumped on to teh desk and even the rats have gone on strike!
Cabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
You say that like its a bad thing DG

I'm not showing mine until I have cleansed it of mess, I came back from a lan and everything just got dumped on to teh desk and even the rats have gone on strike!
That is so not fair. We want to see what it REALLY looks like!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:11 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

WDE I love your desk. Wish I were on that train. I so love train rides!!!

Would it take me to the party?
Old 05-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Grandma, I'm sorry to say it but I'm going to have to report you to Alexander for use of excessively foul language. Alternatively, you might want to change the title of your thread. I'm sure you meant no harm, but there are minimum rules in a civilized society and you simply went too far this time. Love you!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #9
Cabe
Connoisseur
Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Don't say I didn't warn you......

I promise to clean up this weekend and put an after shot up on Sunday....

Yes, I really think it's going to take me all weekend.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	297
Size:	508.2 KB
ID:	30063  
Old 05-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Grandma, I'm sorry to say it but I'm going to have to report you to Alexander for use of excessively foul language. Alternatively, you might want to change the title of your thread. I'm sure you meant no harm, but there are minimum rules in a civilized society and you simply went too far this time. Love you!
whaddi do???
Old 05-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
Don't say I didn't warn you......

I promise to clean up this weekend and put an after shot up on Sunday....

Yes, I really think it's going to take me all weekend.
As Madame Z would say..........pffft!

THATS no mess! THIS is a mess!! (see post 3532)

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...141#post473141
Old 05-29-2009, 07:47 PM   #12
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
whaddi do???
Ahem! The title of your thread is "W***space Pics...", is it not?
Old 05-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Ahem! The title of your thread is "W***space Pics...", is it not?
Ahhh..........THAT 4 letter word.

So sorry. Here ya go, puppy. Now go take a nap and release the stress I've so thoughtlessly caused...........
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bacon.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	30070  
Old 05-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

My wor.......erm....study..... is a bunch of bookshelves and a dining room table. I was too picky to get a nice desk that I could afford but it suffices.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image0001.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	805.1 KB
ID:	30071  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #15
Cabe
Connoisseur

Actually, I like the idea of a dining table as a desk, my little four footer is so cramped these days.