Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
dworth
Zealot
dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pc
Progeny, Book Three of the Progenitor Trilogy

I am pleased to announce that Progeny, Book Three of the Progenitor Trilogy, is now available for download from the following sources:

Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009TWULE0

Amazon US
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009TWULE0

Smashwords
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/246950

Other formats to follow in due course.

The Commonwealth stands on the brink.
As war engulfs the worlds of man, the Shapers are poised to strike at the very heart of human civilisation. The men and women of the Commonwealth Navy now find themselves at the forefront of a desperate battle for the very survival of the species against an enemy whose weapons and technology far exceed their own.

Whilst the conflict rages, the Arkari plot their revenge. Stunned by the Shapers’ savage assault on their worlds, they lick their wounds and shun the other races, instead focusing solely upon the task of striking back at the hated enemy.

Meanwhile, thousands of light years away amidst the ruins of a dead planet, the relics of a long vanished race hold the clues to their own annihilation, and lead to the darkest secrets of both the Shapers and the Progenitors.

The fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance.

Book One: Exiles and Book Two: Renegades are still available from the usual outlets.

Enjoy!
dworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
dworth
Zealot
dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Smashwords have finally approved this for their Premium Catalogue, so it should be appearing on other channels shortly.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #3
dworth
Zealot

Now on Apple iBooks:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/pro...76040088?mt=11
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/pro...76040088?mt=11
Old 11-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Grabbed it. Thanks Dan. I have been looking forward to book three!
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
I'm only on book 2 but this series is beyond epic.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
sabredog
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am going to have to re-read the previous two books again as the series has so much happening at once I cannot remember half of what happened prior to book 3.

I am certainly not complaining
Old 11-20-2012, 02:45 PM   #7
dworth
Zealot

Excellent, thanks!

Hard copies of all three books will also be available soon.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #8
sabredog

Dan

I am currently at around the 400 page mark with Progeny and this book would have to be one of the best books of any series I have read before.

The four major subplots intertwine towards a conclusion that cannot, at this stage, really be predicted.

Many thanks for the trilogy!

Are you planning more within the series at all?
Old 11-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #9
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I finished book 2 last night and I'm just about to start book 3. The hardcopies of these are going on my Christmas list; this is one of the most epic, insane, and thrilling series I've ever read.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #10
dworth
Zealot

I'm overwhelmed! Thanks guys, really appreciated.

I may well do more in the same universe as there's plenty of room for sequels, prequels and stories in the gaps, on the sidelines and so on. It won't be straight away though, as I'm a bit burned out after hammering out the last one and I think I need to write something different and then come back - I don't want to get stale. Also: I need to think of some more ship names
Old 12-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #11
sabredog

Finished book three on the weekend.....

WOW!

A simply awesome book to conclude a simply awesome trilogy...
Old 12-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #12
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
You are killing me with this feedback. I've had the original book on my wish list for a long time but I've never got around to purchasing/reading. I may have to put book 1 on my new year's resolution list.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #13
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
You are killing me with this feedback. I've had the original book on my wish list for a long time but I've never got around to purchasing/reading. I may have to put book 1 on my new year's resolution list.
I don't use the term 'must read' very often but if you're in the mood for galaxy-spanning space opera, then this series is a must read. The books are lengthy but they never drag, Mr. Worth knows how to keep the story moving. The characters are believable, the battles are apocalyptic, and there's a nice sense of mystery and galactic history throughout.

I don't want to sound like a shill for the author (because I'm not), I'm just very excited by these books. It's everything I love about shows like Babylon 5 and games like Mass Effect rolled into one trilogy.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:41 AM   #14
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I don't know. I was a bit put off by comments on poor editing for the first book. I've downloaded a sample to look at first as a precaution before I invest too much time.

Some people genuinely gloss over or don't notice the mistakes and it doesn't affect their enjoyment of a book. I'm not one of those people.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #15
sabredog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
It's everything I love about shows like Babylon 5 and games like Mass Effect rolled into one trilogy.
I am playing Mass Effect now because of these books