Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Are They Out To Get You?
No 5 16.13%
YES! 7 22.58%
My tinfoil underwear makes me invisible 10 32.26%
My toilet is bugged! 3 9.68%
Santa Claus is one of them! 4 12.90%
You're them, aren't you? 12 38.71%
No, and I don't care what they told you! 6 19.35%
They're in my pants RIGHT NOW! 3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Are You PARANOID?!?

Are they out to get you?
Watching you?
Undressing you with their eyes and writing reports?
Fishing through your garbage.
Interrogating your cat.
They know you lie about your age.
Your dress size.
Yes, gentlemen, they know about the dress!
They're coming for you.
You know they are.
They know you know.
You know they know you know.
Tell us and they won't be able to get you.
Or will they?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
Sandra Edwards
Queen of Procrastination
Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: K2, K3, Fire
I am not paranoid! I wish they'd stop spreading that nonsense around.
Sandra Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #3
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Two nights ago I was taking a walk, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMNIT, IT KNEW!!! I ran and finally lost it, and made it home, BUT IT KNEW!!! IT KNEW!!! DID THE DOG SEND YOU? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Who are 'they'? What do they want to know? Why are they following me?
How did they know about all that stuff?

What kind of reports? I don't have any garbage? I don't lie about my age.

*going to bed now to put the covers over my head* I don't care if its 3pm
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:36 AM   #5
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Are You PARANOID?!?
Yes, it is my only chance
Are they out to get you?
Yes
Watching you?
Not me particularly, i think that they have not noticed me yet. I try to stay under their beam.
They do that to everybody they take notice of
Standard routine
Interrogating your cat.
No cat
Yeah, well who does not?
Your dress size.
Does not apply
Ditto
They're coming for you.
Inevitable
You know they are.
Yess.
They know you know.
it is their way. There is nothing we can do about it. They know everything if they put their mind to it.
No doubt

In this is everybody by his own. Our only chance is to stay under their beam. Once they see you, you are done man, they will come after you.

Or will they?
one more or one less, all of us will be taken. there is no doubt in my mind. My hope is that they get fed up before they get me, or you. There are a number of guys around here (and gals too), that if they get them they might loose appetite or interest for a while. Like sort of heavy, if you know what I mean. One could sort of point those out, like make them stand out, be noticed like. But I am not sure that it works, there are some that are everywhere and nothing happens to them. So maybe they are a lure? or a trick? Stay down man. Ciao.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2010, 04:06 AM   #6
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
As one of them, it's nice to see we have such an impact on the world. It makes us feel that all this lurking and sneaking and gathering of information isn't a wasted effort....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:04 AM   #7
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Are they out to get you?They're out to get everyone. Hide!!
Watching you?I got all of the 'bugs' out of the dining room, bedroom and kitchen. Should I take the ones out of the air-raid shelter?
I think that you are thinking of the airport Sweetie!
Hmmm!! Banana skins, tins etc. I shred all of my documents.
Interrogating your cat.
No cat, but there is one which lives over the fence. What is that saying again, something about skinning I think? Shudder.
Which female doesn't?
Your dress size.
I'm an Aussie size 8, I'll have you know! OK a size 10.
My husband gave it back.
They're coming for you.
Let me rethink this; George Clooney, Sean Connery. Hmmm!
You know they are.

Still waitinf for an SMS.

They know you know.
I promise I will never, ever tell....I think!
Who told on me?
OK! It went something like this. This UFO came down, and..........
Or will they?
Heeeeeeeeeelp!!

nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #8
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
As one of them, it's nice to see we have such an impact on the world. It makes us feel that all this lurking and sneaking and gathering of information isn't a wasted effort....
Sir, let me be the first, not yet of them, to congratulate you for the choice of the beautiful castle depicted in your avatar for your residence chez nous. An excellent example of good taste, comfort and practicality. I understand that you plan to use it as a planetary milestone and future crossroad of intergalactic avenues. How generous of you.

Your love for details will make you progress to unattained levels of creative productivity.

I wish you plenty of tasty faces to eat.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Are they out to get you?
They already got me...

Watching you?
If it would only stay with watching...

Yep

No need for fishing, as we never have fish in our garbage. We feed those to the cats.

Interrogating your cat.
We always hope the bribes of fish would keep their mouths shut...

I never lie about my age! I'm 29 years old (have been for years!)

Your dress size.
What a dress?

Then they know more than I do...

They're coming for you.
Too late (see first point)

You know they are.
Again, see the first point

They know you know.
As they already told me, yes, I'd say they know I know

Well, I was at the scene when they told me and so where they

Tell you what?

Or will they?
In the end, they'll always get you, so why worry?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #10
nursedude
Zealot
nursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo (Original), KT, iPad 1, iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd gen
Why are you asking me if I'm paranoid? Did someone put you up to this?
nursedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #11
357mag
Connoisseur
357mag doesn't litter357mag doesn't litter357mag doesn't litter

Device: iPad and Galaxy S5
I have a large handgun, does that make me paranoid or just prepared?
357mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
I wish you plenty of tasty faces to eat.
Did you spell that right?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #13
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you, eh?
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #14
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Who are you and why do you keep following me!!!
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #15
pete_1967
Connoisseur
pete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguepete_1967 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony PRS-650
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't meant they aren't out to get me.
pete_1967 is offline   Reply With Quote