Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-26-2020, 10:59 PM   #1
robw1952
robw1952 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
ePub to ePub Conversion

When I am converting ePub to ePub after cleaning up book on Calibre - when I press convert button the finished book is double the original size - do I have an incorrect setup in output preference ??
robw1952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:05 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Most likely because the cover you set in calibre is inserted.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert