Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 03-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #1
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
Can't find new Copy Text in Tag shortcut (ctrl+alt+t)

I had to change the linux command Ctrl-Alt-T for opening the terminal to something else so that Ctrl-Alt-T in the calibre editor would work for selecting all text in a tag. I was going to change the calibre keyboard command to something else, but I was not able to find it.
best regards, Pop
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote