Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
Broni1
Broni1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ipod touch 2nd gen 8gb

Hello all I'm new here and I would like to sell my ipod touch. It is in great condition except for the back which has a few light scratches! The battery is 100 percent and the screen is perfect I'm only asking 70.00 us dollars plus you pay shipping from new york! It has no headphones and an older metal case which is free if u want it, plz serious inquiries only, reply and i will send u my email PayPal is preferred!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-19-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Broni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Hello and welcome to Mobileread Broni1. I think you might have some problems selling your iPod here just because you have only just joined and nobody "knows" you...but good luck.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
Broni1

i hope someone gives me a chance to sell something to get my name going I will come off the price if that will help.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
posting few photos might help
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:16 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2011, 09:13 AM   #6
Broni1

Update : I sold it to a friend of mine for 100 bucks so u can erase this post if u want