Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 09:39 AM   #376
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
Got the same problem with KDXG firmware 2.5.8.
Books are no longer organized on the KDXG although shown when using KCM.

Going to try another collection manager...
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #377
allisondbl
Connoisseur
allisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Paperwhites 2013 and 2015, Nook Glowlight, iPhone, etc.
Try Kranf Kindle Collection Manager:

http://www.applied-mathematics.net/t...onManager.html

Used it again just recently and it works wonderfully. and nope not connected to company.
allisondbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #378
wgabi
Enthusiast
wgabi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 5
i have kidle 4, just installed your app and works fine. thanks very much, it makes life easier :-)
wgabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #379
Meomyo
Meomyo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I am sure this has been asked and perhaps it is possible, but is there any way to make a collection within a collection? Lets say an authour usually writes a trilogy of books in each series, could I just make a new collection with the author name then the trilogy name then each book therein? but have all the series collection names within the author name? I hope that makes sense? And thanks for a fantastic app! I have only had my Kindle for two days but already got fed up with making collections with the device.
Meomyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collection manager, collections, kindle, kindle 2, kindle 3, kindle dx, manager