Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
Rootman
Groupie
Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android & FBReader
Unhappy Feature Request: Super and Sub Script

I was working on a Bible text that had nicely formatted superscript numbers for each verse. I had been cutting and pasting just fine. Long about the fourth or fifth past though one set of verses dropped the superscripts from the text. OK, I'll just make it SS again - YIKES! No button or menu for it!

I made the stupid mistake of SAVING the text and closing it just after the paste so I couldn't go back and do an UNDO.

Would it be possible to add a superscript and while you're at it a subscript button to Sigil?

TIA!
Rootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootman View Post
Would it be possible to add a superscript and while you're at it a subscript button to Sigil?
Yes. Create an issue on the tracker.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert