Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-02-2016, 06:09 PM   #1
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Amazon Echo coming to the UK?

It sounds as though the UK will soon be getting the Amazon Echo..

https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/02/amazon-alexa-uk/
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:33 AM   #2
DaveFalcon73
Connoisseur
DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Voyage, Kindle PaperWhite
Thanks for the post, I've actually been waiting for this in the UK since it came out in the US. Not sure how much I will use it but I do buy a lot from Amazon.
DaveFalcon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2016, 05:26 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
And we're getting the Dash, too .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:46 AM   #4
DaveFalcon73
Connoisseur
DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.DaveFalcon73 seizes *every* day. In the original latin.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Voyage, Kindle PaperWhite
Yeah I saw that the other day. Still not sure about Dash or Echo for ordering. I tend to prefer to check out the prices first, I tend to order Prime only where possible but sometimes the prices fluctuate a lot I stall for a few days until the prices come back down or look at a third party seller. Not sure I'd just like to press a button and get whatever it is restocked and find it's gone up a £2-5 more on that delivery.
DaveFalcon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:57 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The Dash is of no interest to me, either; it's far easier for me to nip down to my local Sainsbury's . It's nice, though, to see these formerly US-only products start to appear here, and the Echo might be something I'd have an interest in.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2016, 03:20 PM   #6
Polarpenguin
Groupie
Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS- T3S, Kobo aura H2O Kobo aura One Kobo libra
Now avaliable for pre order in the UK. Release date 28th September.

£149.99 Prime members £99.99 if ordered by 5:00pm 16 September
Polarpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 04:48 PM   #7
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
If you have a drop of geek blood in your veins I predict you'll love it. And it'll be as big a hit in the UK as it's been in the US.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote