Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-06-2017, 09:47 AM   #16
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's still in need of fixing. Some of that poorly constructed CSS could very well block some options from working such as night mode, changing the font, and changing the margin.

This is what I would have done...
Much better than it used to be though, I'd probably agree with you on the margins but you don't need to spend time recoding it anymore to read it so it's good enough for me
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:00 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
Much better than it used to be though, I'd probably agree with you on the margins but you don't need to spend time recoding it anymore to read it so it's good enough for me
The time it took for me to fix all of that was very short. So I probably would have a go at fixing it up. But, given there's no way to tell the newer coding vs the older coding, it's just easier not to buy from Phoenix Pick.

If they'd hire me, I'd make sure the books looked good and the code was neat.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
expired freebie