Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-27-2014, 10:14 PM   #1
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Any blogs on upcoming Onyx-Boox hardware?

Does anybody know of any blogs covering what Onyx-Boox has in the development pipeline for hardware? I know that occasional snippets on the subject turn up in this forum, but generally in-passing rather than the main topic of a thread.

The reason I'm asking is that the right-side (most used) page-forward button on my i62HD has recently failed, so I will need to buy myself a new eReader before the left side fails as well (probably in the next year or so), and will therefore be keeping a closer eye out for what major changes may be coming (so that I don't settle for a mere iteration if a major improvement is just around the corner).
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote