Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-16-2017, 11:09 PM   #1
ChipAHoy
Thistle Sifter
ChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question Kindle file setup needs reorganizing

I have my Kindle Fire reader showing up in Android File Transfer. The file configuration on the Kindle needs rearranging. Is there any way to move files around, and if not, a recommended way to do this?

I have titles listed under Documents, Books, and Kindle. I want to consolidate them to one file folder.
ChipAHoy is offline   Reply With Quote