Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Looking for a Kindle DX International

Well, even though I got burned for $300 I am still in the hunt for a DX.

If you have one for sale let me know. I am willing to spend $300 for it but be ready to chat with me on the phone before I send money

-Rob
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I will also be following the responses to your post, and will be on the lookout for any possible spammer or crook.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I will also be following the responses to your post, and will be on the lookout for any possible spammer or crook.

Don
(Moderator)
Rock on my man
Old 05-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Why don't you try Kindleboards.com with their Buy,Sell,Trade forum. That is where I have sold a Kindle1 and purchased an iPad. You can check to see if the person has spent any time on the boards and their postings. If the person hasn't posted more than a few times, then I consider it a warning.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard

Now that I got my money back from PayPal I am looking for a DX for someone who is looking to sell theirs
Advert
Old 05-24-2010, 05:54 AM   #6
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Now that I got my money back from PayPal I am looking for a DX for someone who is looking to sell theirs
I don't have one, but I'm so happy, you got your money back...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I don't have one, but I'm so happy, you got your money back...
Thanks for the support
Old 06-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebook sunny View Post
congratulations!!!!!
Thank you
And I put the money to good use... I purchased another DX