Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-19-2021, 10:58 AM   #1
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Kindle lite: Is there any way to get past the initial configuration screen?

Unfortunately, the app is no longer supported. I would love to continue using it on my Boox Note 3 because it has no transition animations. I was able to skip the "please use the full Kindle app" screen by force closing kindle lite, but now I'm stuck with this screen:

https://imgur.com/a/qx0Y5Yg

As I'm using the latest version of Kindle lite, this message is incorrect but I can't skip it. So does anyone have an idea how to get past it?

BTW I'm using the Boox Nova 3 and I'm trying to find a Kindle reader app without page transitions (the option in the official app seems to be buggy).
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 11:22 AM   #2
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Interesting:
I just noticed, that the page flip animation can be turned off on the Nova 3, but the setting doesn't take on the Poke 2 color. I suppose that it has something to do with Android 9 vs Android 10.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert