Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-29-2023, 07:01 PM   #1
clokeefe
clokeefe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Calibre 6.11 won't launch in Win 10

I have followed the tips in Calibre Help and several of the posts here, but Calibre will still not launch. It was working in the last couple of days. Can anyone help me solve the issue?

I have attached a screen shot of the output of the debug program.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre debug Screenshot 2023-01-29 143109.png
Views:	89
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	199331  
clokeefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 07:05 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by clokeefe View Post
I have followed the tips in Calibre Help and several of the posts here, but Calibre will still not launch. It was working in the last couple of days. Can anyone help me solve the issue?

I have attached a screen shot of the output of the debug program.

Thanks.
It would be a lot easier to read if you could copy the text and paste it into a text editor and then attach the text file.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2023, 08:55 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Use the Advanced button in the Forum, then Attach (paperclip Icon) the file (or image when needed).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 10:04 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
According to that its running fine, it probably just opened off screen or on a seconf monitor/tv use the windows shortcut for gathering all windows back on the main screen.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 12:55 AM   #5
clokeefe
clokeefe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
According to that its running fine, it probably just opened off screen or on a seconf monitor/tv use the windows shortcut for gathering all windows back on the main screen.

Thanks. This solved my issue.
clokeefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert