Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 12-28-2019, 05:24 PM   #1
morty92222
Enthusiast
morty92222 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Unhappy Cover pages disappear when I "remove book from device"

I know that this topic is allover the internet but not a single thread seems to be addressing my specific problem. I have a Kindle Paperwhite.

I want to add covers to my books that would still show in the cloud. When I email a MOBI book to my Kindle, it only shows the cover when I downloaded to my Kindle. If I "remove it from device" and leave it on the cloud (All tab), the cover is gone!

All threads seem to be addressing getting the cover to show on Kindle. But this is not my issue.

I created this account specifically to get this solved. I've been trying to solve this since 2016!
morty92222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 09:43 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is nothing you can do to solve this. What shows in the cloud is entirely under amazons control, you cannot influence it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, cover, kindle, paperwhite, show